This blog post of Closet Box have 8 photos , they are Closet Box #1 Click To View Additional Images, Exceptional Closet Box Amazing Pictures #2 Closet Storage Shelf, Closet Box #3 Espresso Parker Storage Boxes ., Amazon.com : UBOXES Wardrobe Moving Boxes - Shorty Space Savers -, Closetbox - 22 Reviews - Self Storage - 5655 Dolly Ave, Buena Park, CA - Phone Number - Yelp, Closet Box #6 Click To View Additional Images, Moving_your_wardrobe, Polaroid On Shoe Box. Here are the pictures:
This article of Closet Box was uploaded at August 29, 2018 at 2:59 am. This post is uploaded on the Closet category. Closet Box is labelled with Closet Box, Closet, Box..The house generally has a unique persona. Furthermore together with cottages or the bungalow can be found in the UK. Don't wish to adjust the composition of the building is toomuch, Closet Box types compete with classic bungalow.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. In place of trying to simulate the kind of the pad, Alex E made a decision to construct one more kitchen style that will lessen the architectural change of the entire villa and protect this house's type.
Never requested a result, beautiful! So that you can maintain the figure of the building, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen layout apart from the main building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the UK is the building in question.
Connotation of Closet Box
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;