Hello , this post is about Ligo Furniture #4 Ligo Products 3 Piece Bayview Round Drop Leaf Table With Ladder Back Chairs In Black -. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1000 x 669. This post's file size is only 102 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Ligo Furniture.
4 images of Ligo Furniture #4 Ligo Products 3 Piece Bayview Round Drop Leaf Table With Ladder Back Chairs In Black -
Essence of Ligo Furniture #4 Ligo Products 3 Piece Bayview Round Drop Leaf Table With Ladder Back Chairs In Black -
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Productsprod•uct (prod′əkt, -ukt),USA pronunciation n.
- a thing produced by labor: products of farm and factory; the product of his thought.
- a person or thing produced by or resulting from a process, as a natural, social, or historical one;
result: He is a product of his time.
- the totality of goods or services that a company makes available;
output: a decrease in product during the past year.
- a substance obtained from another substance through chemical change.
- the result obtained by multiplying two or more quantities together.
- intersection (def. 3a).
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Leafleaf (lēf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. leaves (lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Ladderlad•der (lad′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure of wood, metal, or rope, commonly consisting of two sidepieces between which a series of bars or rungs are set at suitable distances, forming a means of climbing up or down.
- something resembling this.
- a means of rising, as to eminence: the ladder of success.
- a graded series of stages or levels in status;
a hierarchical order of position or rank: high on the political ladder.
- companionway (def. 1).
- [Chiefly Brit.]a run in a stocking.
- to climb or mount by means of a ladder: to ladder a wall.
- to furnish with a ladder: to ladder a water tower.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cause a run in (a stocking).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to get a run, as in a stocking.
- to gain in popularity or importance: He laddered to the top of his profession.
lad′der•like′, lad′der•y, adj.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
the newly-married pair to complete the home has picked Ligo Furniture #4 Ligo Products 3 Piece Bayview Round Drop Leaf Table With Ladder Back Chairs In Black -. Along with its modern style but still straightforward, this desk been on account of many benefits such as for instance could be applied as a method of gathering a childis learning, your family together, a place so forth and to place the kitchen gear.
This table is generally along with amini kitchen but can be added to another room. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional stand due to the small-size. If you prefer to get this desk, there's no damage in playing some style multifunctional bar table below for inspiration.
The Ligo Furniture #4 Ligo Products 3 Piece Bayview Round Drop Leaf Table With Ladder Back Chairs In Black - suitable for the modern sort of home house. This mini table comes with an appearance that is square that is smooth to generate it appear more presentable to get a young pair that is energetic. Modern platforms cleaned thus did not devote much time a new couple who are very active and are also more easily handled.