Hi folks, this picture is about Dresden Plate Quilt (ordinary Dresden Quilt #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 624 x 857. It's file size is just 157 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Dresden Quilt.
Explanation of Dresden Plate Quilt
DresdenDres•den (drez′dən; Ger. drās′dən),USA pronunciation n.
- the capital of Saxony in E Germany, on the Elbe River. 518,057.
Plateplate1 (plāt),USA pronunciation n., v., plat•ed, plat•ing.
- a shallow, usually circular dish, often of earthenware or porcelain, from which food is eaten.
- the contents of such a dish;
- an entire course of a meal served on such a dish: I had the vegetable plate for lunch.
- the food and service for one person, as at a banquet, fund-raising dinner, or the like: The wedding breakfast cost $20 a plate.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., of metal plated with gold or silver.
- household dishes, utensils, etc., made of gold or silver.
- a dish, as of metal or wood, used for collecting offerings, as in a church.
- a thin, flat sheet or piece of metal or other material, esp. of uniform thickness.
- metal in such sheets.
- a flat, polished piece of metal on which something may be or is engraved.
- See license plate.
- a flat or curved sheet of metal, plastic, glass, or similar hard material, on which a picture or text has been engraved, etched, molded, photographically developed, or drawn, that is inked, as in a press, for printing impressions on other surfaces.
- a printed impression from such a piece or from some similar piece, as a woodcut.
- a full-page illustration in a book, esp. an insert on paper different from the text pages.
- a piece of armor made from a thin, flat piece or several such pieces of tough material, esp. wrought iron or steel.
- armor composed of thin, flat pieces;
- the part of a denture that conforms to the mouth and contains the teeth.
- the entire denture.
- the plate. See home plate.
- rubber1 (def. 14).
- See plate glass.
- a sheet of glass, metal, etc., coated with a sensitized emulsion, used for taking a photograph.
- a platelike part, structure, or organ.
- a thin piece or cut of beef from the lower end of the ribs. See diag. under beef.
- See crustal plate.
- one of the interior elements of a vacuum tube, toward which electrons are attracted by virtue of its positive charge;
anode. Abbr.: P
- [Carpentry.]any of various horizontal timbers or boards laid flat across the heads of studding, upon floors, etc., to support joists, rafters, or studs at or near their ends.
- a gold or silver cup or the like awarded as the prize in a horse race or some other contest.
- a horse race or some other contest for such a prize.
- a rounded argent.
- have on one's plate, [Informal.]to have as an immediate task, obligation, or prospect: I had too much on my plate already to take on another task.
- to coat (metal) with a thin film of gold, silver, nickel, etc., by mechanical or chemical means.
- to cover or overlay with metal plates for protection.
- to forge (a bloom or the like) into a broad piece.
- to hammer (cutlery) gently to produce an even surface.
- to make a stereotype or electrotype plate from (type).
- [Papermaking.]to give a high gloss to (paper), as on supercalendered paper.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
The benefits of this type are true and organic. Color correction can be carried out by way of a procedure for varnish. Nonetheless, this sort of wood floor price present fairly superior since it is made of solid-wood bits. The installation trigger chemical odors from completing and generally requires a long-time.
This sort of substance isn't resilient to humidity. Where the top of covering resembles timber motif produced from a type of plastic this kind of timber is truly a clone of the first wooden floors. Because it is constructed of plastic material in order greater damage on resistance. But if you need a comfortable atmosphere with pure motifs produced from the initial Dresden Quilt , Laminated Flooring is certainly not the right choice.
The advantages of engineered wood flooring is frequently termed manufactured parquet is in the act are created in a way that the normal conditions that frequently arise in strong wood such as depreciation and bending doesn't happen, how the technology technique coating where the layers of wood fixed with grain direction reverse to one another levels, the most effective covering consists of venner (layers of lumber).