The post about Chair Accent have 6 pictures , they are Superior Chair Accent #1 Rooms To Go, Chair Accent #2 Rooms To Go, Chair Accent Design #4 Belham Living Geo Chair, Rooms To Go, Chair Accent #6 Nina Accent Chair, Delightful Chair Accent #7 Parmelee Wingback Chair. Following are the attachments:
The article about Chair Accent was uploaded at April 30, 2018 at 2:32 am. It is posted under the Chair category. Chair Accent is tagged with Chair Accent, Chair, Accent..So that it seems comfortable and fairly important to give consideration developing the family area. The comfortable Chair Accent could make friends the visitors, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. As well as the great impact that you may, wouldn't be nice should you could spend some time speaking together within this place? Preparing interior design living by picking a proper seat room you can start types.
Selection of loving you and a suitable couch, can assist the look of the room that is living. Fit model can you choose must correspond using the topic moved by the property itself. If a contemporary living-room full of seats modern and minimalist Chair Accent would seem odd. Contemporary impact could be tougher radiated should you select a couch that's carvings and vintage details that are other.
There are many choices of materials as you are able to select. Beginning one piece of lumber to wood or metal figure coated with material and foam multi faceted. Wood will improve the perception if put into the space contemporary classic-style. Nonetheless, software of wood in a smart contemporary area may add a hot setting that is natural.
Meaning of Chair Accent
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;