Bathroom Stall Signs have 8 images it's including Bathroom:Women's Bathroom Sign 50 Women's Bathroom Sign Bathroom Stall Signs GZNnAkbrgbkGXYvceJ8oRwALlA0v2zXSZNINXnuOcg Filename P1060190 147384, These People Might As Well Put Up An \, Large Size Of Bathroom:women's Bathroom Sign 50 Women's Bathroom Sign Bathroom Stall Signs Gznnakbrgbkgxyvcej8orwalla0v2zxszninxnuocg ., Sign In The Bathroom Stall At Work., Bathroom Stall Signs #5 Warning Sign Inside A Bathroom Stall, Large Size Of Bathroom:women's Bathroom Sign 50 Women's Bathroom Sign Bathroom Stall Signs Gznnakbrgbkgxyvcej8orwalla0v2zxszninxnuocg ., Bathroom Stall Signs #7 Sign In Men's Bathroom Stall., Bathroom Stall At Work Was Out Of Order, So I Made A Slight Addition To The Sign.. Below are the images:
Bathroom Stall Signs was uploaded on February 7, 2018 at 10:29 am. This blog post is published on the Bathroom category. Bathroom Stall Signs is tagged with Bathroom Stall Signs, Bathroom, Stall, Signs..This table includes metallic or natural color including gray, white or dark. Chairs are utilized also easy rather than too high together with 3 seats' number. This table is only used for eating alone and speaking since the measurement isn't too large. Products used glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also wider so that it may be used to put fruits utensils such as spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be slim having a rectangular or spherical thighs are little and thin so as to avoid the effect of rigidity in the home.
The Bathroom Stall Signs ideal for natural sort of home house. This natural desk has a square-shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural impression. This desk combines natural colors like brown and bright.
Interpretation of Bathroom Stall Signs
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Stallstall1 (stôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a compartment in a stable or shed for the accommodation of one animal.
- a stable or shed for horses or cattle.
- a booth or stand in which merchandise is displayed for sale, or in which some business is carried on (sometimes used in combination): a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- carrel (def. 1).
- one of a number of fixed enclosed seats in the choir or chancel of a church for the use of the clergy.
- a pew.
- any small compartment or booth for a specific activity or housing a specific thing: a shower stall.
- a rectangular space marked off or reserved for parking a car or other vehicle, as in a parking lot.
- an instance or the condition of causing an engine, or a vehicle powered by an engine, to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or by overloading it.
- an instance or the condition of causing an airplane to fly at an angle of attack greater than the angle of maximum lift, causing loss of control and a downward spin. Cf. critical angle (def. 2).
- a protective covering for a finger or toe, as various guards and sheaths or one finger of a glove.
- a chairlike seat in a theater, separated from others by arms or rails, esp. one in the front section of the parquet.
- to assign to, put, or keep in a stall or stalls, as an animal or a car.
- to confine in a stall for fattening, as cattle.
- to cause (a motor or the vehicle it powers) to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or overloading it.
- to put (an airplane) into a stall.
- to lose control of or crash (an airplane) from so doing.
- to bring to a standstill;
check the progress or motion of, esp. unintentionally.
- to cause to stick fast, as in mire or snow.
- (of an engine, car, airplane, etc.) to be stalled or go through the process of stalling (sometimes fol. by out).
- to come to a standstill;
be brought to a stop.
- to stick fast, as in mire.
- to occupy a stall, as an animal.
Signssign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.