This image of Ottoman Divan Base have 6 images including Relyon Fabric Ottoman Divan Base For Single Layer Mattress, Nice Ottoman Divan Base #3 Richworth Chenille Fabric Ottoman Divan Base | Next Day - Select Day Delivery, Superior Ottoman Divan Base Great Pictures #4 Bed Street Brown Double Ottoman Divan Bed Base, Ottoman Divan Base, Awesome Ottoman Divan Base #6 Faux Leather Ottoman Storage Divan Base, Superb Ottoman Divan Base #10 Sweet Dreams Amber Divan Base Only Side. Below are the pictures:
This blog post of Ottoman Divan Base was uploaded on January 28, 2018 at 10:53 pm. It is published under the Ottoman category. Ottoman Divan Base is tagged with Ottoman Divan Base, Ottoman, Divan, Base..Since you've visited a thriftstore possibly this has been some time, or maybe you've never visited with one? You'll truly lose, in that case. Usually they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you are able to score some sofa is very good enough.
It could appear differently when in your home and compared to samples, while some might appear ideal in the store. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement retailer, or just take a photo of one's sample for evaluation things from happening to prevent this.
Make sure to get in the retailer, in case you decide to obtain a Ottoman Divan Base. Before they purchase goods, most of the people do not think to examine the goods. Complicated to replace the furniture in certain furniture merchants. Deliver samples of shades when you look for classical and conventional furnishings.
Definition of Ottoman Divan Base
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Divandi•van1 (di van′, -vän′ or, esp. for 1, dī′van),USA pronunciation n.
- a sofa or couch, usually without arms or back, often usable as a bed.
- a long, cushioned seat, usually without arms or back, placed against a wall, as in Oriental countries.
- a council of state in Turkey and other countries of the Middle East.
- any council, committee, or commission.
- (in the Middle East)
- a council chamber, judgment hall, audience chamber, or bureau of state.
- a large building used for some official or public purpose, as a custom house.
- a smoking room, as in connection with a tobacco shop.
- a collection of poems, esp. a collection in Arabic or Persian of poems by one poet.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.