Danish Furniture Design
Danish Furniture Design have 4 images including Danish Furniture Design #1 Easy Danish Furniture Design Property On Interior Home Design For Contemporary Scandinavian Furniture 15 Ideas About Contemporary Scandinavian Furniture, Http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aayc_prd/on/demandware., Best 25+ Danish Furniture Ideas On Pinterest | Mid Century Modern Furniture, Mid Century Furniture And Mid Century, Nice Danish Furniture Design #4 DANISH FURNITURE DESIGN In The 20th Century\. Below are the pictures:
Danish Furniture Design was published at January 10, 2018 at 8:08 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Furniture category. Danish Furniture Design is labelled with Danish Furniture Design, Danish, Furniture, Design..This table is sold with natural or metallic coloring for example grey, black or white. Seats are employed not too high and also straightforward with 3 seats' variety. This table is only useful for chatting and eating, since the size is not too big. Resources employed glass or ie metal.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen items such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once lean using a spherical or square feet are lean and little in order to avoid the feeling of rigidity inside the kitchen.
The Danish Furniture Design suitable for natural kind of home space. This natural desk features a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural effect. This table combines natural shades like white and brown.
Description of Danish Furniture Design
DanishDan•ish (dā′nish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Danes, their country, or their language.
- a North Germanic language, the language of Denmark, closely related to Norwegian, Swedish, and Icelandic. Abbr.: Dan., Dan
- (sometimes l.c.) See Danish pastry.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.