Active Sitting Chair
Active Sitting Chair have 6 photos it's including Modern Active Sitting Chair, Active Sitting Chair #2 Surprising Active Sitting Office Chair 62 In Computer Desk Chair With Active Sitting Office Chair, CoreChair Is Active Sitting; The Emerging Trend In Ergonomic Seating. Ergonomic Office Chair Strengthens, The Perfect Stool For Active Sitting!, Active Sitting Chair Ideas #5 The Wobble Stool May Sound Like An Accident Waiting To Happen, But This Chair Uses Its “wobble” To Exercise Muscles You Don't Find Yourself Using In A ., Superior Active Sitting Chair #6 NILSERIK Standing Support - White/Vissle Gray - IKEA. Here are the attachments:
Active Sitting Chair was posted at January 10, 2018 at 8:09 am. It is posted in the Chair category. Active Sitting Chair is labelled with Active Sitting Chair, Active, Sitting, Chair..Before discussing Active Sitting Chair, we'd prefer to discuss some advice on constitute vanity in your bedroom. Be sure to pick a dressing table with capability that is ideal. Active Sitting Chair can be utilized for you who would like to adjust bedroom is made up by the look of the.
Chairs could be the right selection for a combined with dressing table, in addition to functional as it could be bundled under the beneath the bureau, ottoman also gives the impression of light.
In Active Sitting Chair's sense that you have to be ready to accommodate all of the requirements accessories assortment, such as fragrances, before the 'functions' instruments makeup items. In-general, additional illumination is required by desks. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall light about the remaining and right side mirror or by the addition of a tiny light at round the reflection.
Context of Active Sitting Chair
Activeac•tive (ak′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- engaged in action;
characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.;
busy: an active life.
- being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
- involving physical effort and action: active sports.
- having the power of quick motion;
nimble: active as a gazelle.
- characterized by action, motion, volume, use, participation, etc.: an active market in wheat; an active list of subscribers.
- causing activity or change;
capable of exerting influence (opposed to passive): active treason.
- effective (opposed to inert): active ingredients.
- noting or pertaining to a voice of verbal inflection in which typically the subject of the sentence is represented as performing the action expressed by the verb (opposed to passive): Writesin He writes a letter every day is an active verb form.
- requiring or giving rise to action;
practical: an active course.
- (of a volcano) in eruption.
busy: active accounts.
- requiring personal effort or attention;
not automatic: an active alarm system.
- interest-bearing: active paper.
- [Med.]acting quickly;
producing immediate effects: active remedies.
- (of a crowd) engaging in purposeful activity, often of a militant nature. Cf. expressive (def. 4).
- able to transmit signals: an active communications satellite.
- (of a device or system) acting as a source of electrical energy, as a generator, or capable of amplifying or converting voltages or currents, as a transistor or diode.
- (of a solar heating system) accumulating and distributing solar heat by mechanical means.
- serving on active duty.
- the active voice.
- a form or construction in the active voice.
- an active person, member, subscriber, etc.: The circular was mailed only to the actives on our list.
- something showing considerable action or activity: On the stock market there was heavy trading in the actives.
Sittingsit•ting (sit′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that sits.
- a period of remaining seated, as in posing for a portrait or reading a book.
- the space on or in which one sits, as in a church.
- a brooding, as of a hen upon eggs;
- the number of eggs on which a bird sits during a single hatching;
- a session, as of a court or legislature.
- the time or space allotted to the serving of a meal to a group, as aboard a ship.
- (of a bird) occupying a nest of eggs for hatching.
- of, for, or suited to sitting: a sitting area in the lobby.
- holding an official position or office;
occupying an appointed or elected seat;
incumbent: a sitting pontiff.
- in session or at work;
active: a sitting legislature.
- sitting pretty, in an auspicious position: He's been sitting pretty since he got that new job.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.