Howdy , this picture is about Antique Carriage Lamps Pair . (superior Antique Carriage Lamps Awesome Design #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 656 x 503. It's file size is only 38 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Antique Carriage Lamps.
Interpretation of Antique Carriage Lamps Pair .
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Carriagecar•riage (kar′ij; for 9 also kar′ē ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a wheeled vehicle for conveying persons, as one drawn by horses and designed for comfort and elegance.
- See baby carriage.
- [Brit.]a railway passenger coach.
- a wheeled support, as for a cannon.
- a movable part, as of a machine, designed for carrying something.
- manner of carrying the head and body;
bearing: the carriage of a soldier.
- Also called carriage piece, horse. an inclined beam, as a string, supporting the steps of a stair.
- the act of transporting;
conveyance: the expenses of carriage.
- the price or cost of transportation.
- (in a typewriter) the moving part carrying the platen and its associated parts, usually set in motion to carry the paper across the point where the print element or type bars strike.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
The home generally has its own figure. Similarly with all cottages or the pad are situated in the united kingdom. Don't want to adjust the building's framework is an excessive amount of, Antique Carriage Lamps Pair . (superior Antique Carriage Lamps Awesome Design #4) models compete with traditional cottage.
Never requested attractive, an effect! In order to maintain the character of the building, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Structure introducing a kitchen design apart from the principal building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, great britain will be the building under consideration.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. Rather than trying to imitate the cottage's type, Alex E made a decision to create an additional kitchen design which will decrease the entire lodge's structural change and keep the character with this residence.