Hi , this attachment is about Durango, CO: Fort Lewis College CPU ['post Office'] (superior Durango Post Office #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 525 x 394. This blog post's file size is just 35 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Durango Post Office.
Meaning of Durango, CO: Fort Lewis College CPU ['post Office']
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
Collegecol•lege (kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
Many Durango, CO: Fort Lewis College CPU ['post Office'] (superior Durango Post Office #5) made from wood, a little different from the modern coffee-table that is generally made-of lighting steel such as aluminum and stainless or even a blend of hardwood. Contemporary coffee table has many varieties, a lot of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, there is an original modern coffee-table derived from a distinctive sort.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
You can place a modern coffeetable before the couch or in a corner near the screen. You commit your nights to play chess with them or can enjoy a sit down elsewhere using a buddy or family member while watching Television or reading the magazine.
The right blend of materials and floors, engaging one to utilize a coffee-table that is modern as furniture within family area minimalist or the family-room. Designed Durango, CO: Fort Lewis College CPU ['post Office'] (superior Durango Post Office #5) with drawers for storage was created with a shelf beneath the table to truly save the TV distant, young kids games, publications or magazines.