Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Ram Jam - Black Betty !!(Pam Ballam)!! ( Amber Lamps Black Betty Awesome Design #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1254 x 705. It's file size is only 102 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Amber Lamps Black Betty.
Meaning of Ram Jam - Black Betty !!(Pam Ballam)!!
Ramram1 (ram),USA pronunciation n., v., rammed, ram•ming.
- a male sheep.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Aries.
- any of various devices for battering, crushing, driving, or forcing something, esp. a battering ram.
- (formerly) a heavy beak or spur projecting from the bow of a warship for penetrating the hull of an enemy's ship.
- (formerly) a warship so equipped, esp. one used primarily for ramming enemy vessels.
- the heavy weight that strikes the blow in a pile driver or the like.
- a piston, as on a hydraulic press.
- a reciprocating part of certain machine tools, as the toolholder of a slotter or shaper.
- See hydraulic ram.
- to drive or force by heavy blows.
- to strike with great force;
dash violently against: The car went out of control and rammed the truck.
- to cram;
stuff: They rammed the gag in his mouth.
- to push firmly: to ram a bill through the Senate.
- to force (a charge) into a firearm, as with a ramrod.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Bettybet•ty (bet′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
Several Ram Jam - Black Betty !!(Pam Ballam)!! ( Amber Lamps Black Betty Awesome Design #3) made from wood, just a little distinctive from the present day coffee-table that is generally made of light steel for example stainless steel and aluminum or a blend of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee-table has several forms, most of the contemporary coffee table does not have four legs, there type comes from a distinctive an original contemporary coffee-table.
- See brown betty.
You'll be able to place a modern coffeetable before the couch or in a corner nearby the screen. You'll be able to have a sit down elsewhere with a friend or family member while viewing TV or studying the magazine or spend your nights to play chess together.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, convincing you to use a contemporary coffee table as furniture while in living room minimalist or the family room. Made Amber Lamps Black Betty with compartments for storage is designed having a corner under the table to truly save the TV papers, magazines or remote, small kids games.