Hello folks, this picture is about Factors That Affect Human Comfort #4 Figure V-8).. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2054 x 2451. This post's file size is just 374 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Factors That Affect Human Comfort.
Description of Factors That Affect Human Comfort #4 Figure V-8).
Factorsfac•tor (fak′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the elements contributing to a particular result or situation: Poverty is only one of the factors in crime.
- one of two or more numbers, algebraic expressions, or the like, that when multiplied together produce a given product;
a divisor: 6 and 3 are factors of 18.
- any of certain substances necessary to a biochemical or physiological process, esp. those whose exact nature and function are unknown.
- a business organization that lends money on accounts receivable or buys and collects accounts receivable.
- a person who acts or transacts business for another;
- an agent entrusted with the possession of goods to be sold in the agent's name;
a merchant earning a commission by selling goods belonging to others.
- a person or business organization that provides money for another's new business venture;
one who finances another's business.
- See factor of production.
- the steward or bailiff of an estate.
- to express (a mathematical quantity) as a product of two or more quantities of like kind, as 30 = 2•3•5, or x2 - y2 = (x + y) (x - y). Cf. expand (def. 4a).
- to act as a factor for.
- to act as a factor.
- factor in or into, to include as an essential element, esp. in forecasting or planning: You must factor insurance payments into the cost of maintaining a car.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Affectaf•fect1 (v. ə fekt′;n. af′ekt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act on;
produce an effect or change in: Cold weather affected the crops.
- to impress the mind or move the feelings of: The music affected him deeply.
- (of pain, disease, etc.) to attack or lay hold of.
- feeling or emotion.
- an expressed or observed emotional response: Restricted, flat, or blunted affect may be a symptom of mental illness, especially schizophrenia.
inward disposition or feeling.
Humanhu•man (hyo̅o̅′mən or, often, yo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people: human frailty.
- consisting of people: the human race.
- of or pertaining to the social aspect of people: human affairs.
- sympathetic; humane: a warmly human understanding.
hu ′man•like′, adj.
- a human being.
hu ′man•ness, n.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Comparison of High Notice Sculpture by Width area. The purpose remains a similar thing with the place that is second: anyone to be much in taking a look at the statue, more variable. In cases like this, the exact distance between your statue of the area, establish statue that is superior is limited by the maximum. As an example, in the event the distance between your statue with a terrace simply 3 meters away, an endeavor so that at the most only 1 meter-high statue.
Modify how big is the keeping of the statue by Location. A little sculpture may be situated in between your plants or about the garden's fringe. Meanwhile, larger statues might be placed in the place or even the midst of the park
With carvings like the statue can be a component that could sort the classic-style inside and outside the chamber, Factors That Affect Human Comfort #4 Figure V-8). is abundant, is not any exemption to yard. Sculpture while in the park's positioning was initially emblematic and it is generally only made-of rock. But along with contemporary sculpture's growth, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both appearance and also the materials utilized in point with the development of advent and technology including white cement, of fresh products.