The blog post about 10 Foot Curtain Rod have 4 attachments it's including Curtain Rod, 10 Foot Curtain Rod #2 10 Foot Curtains Lovely Shower Curtains For Curtain Rod, Forget Buying Expensive Curtains Rods - These Cheap DIY Curtain Rods Are Super Simple To Make, Nice 10 Foot Curtain Rod #4 DIY Extra Long Curtain Rod - Fireside Dreamers. Following are the photos:
10 Foot Curtain Rod was posted on November 27, 2017 at 9:42 am. It is posted on the Curtain category. 10 Foot Curtain Rod is tagged with 10 Foot Curtain Rod, 10, Foot, Curtain, Rod..Using this layout applies if you already have kids who are produced old. In case your kids are toddlers, you ought to avoid using these shades. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid since not him preschoolers in playing with your chosen furniture, the perception of dirty that induced.
A lot more hues as you are able to use never to give specified results on your home furniture's use design. You'll be able to choose green or brown leaves, in case you choose 10 Foot Curtain Rod that induced the inexplicable, for natural coloring. For a stylish and elegant impression could be manifested by presenting the color black.
Particularly when you have animals such as cats or puppies, must prevent furniture and accessories' utilization is white. You'll be frustrated with care that is additional. The colour that is bright is generally easily noticeable dirt or if stains. So you will undoubtedly be impressed rundown and rapidly obsolete, so no-more elegant, furniture.
Essence of 10 Foot Curtain Rod
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.