Flat Spot Pillow have 4 images including Flat Spot Pillow #1 NEW Memory Foam Baby Pillow By Bonmedico - Flat Spot Prevention, Flat Spot Pillow Good Ideas #2 When Life Throws You A Helmet – Have Fun With It! That's What We Decided, Previous, Baby Flat Head. Below are the photos:
The blog post of Flat Spot Pillow was uploaded on September 18, 2017 at 6:35 am. This post is uploaded at the Pillow category. Flat Spot Pillow is labelled with Flat Spot Pillow, Flat, Spot, Pillow..Flat Spot Pillow to benefit workers functions pursuits specifically for office employees who conduct function action in the office. Work seat is not just of satisfying the requirements that must definitely be possessed by any company / organization entity engaged for the reason that they are doing as a way. In line with the operation or functionality seat has in determining the impression of a person inside the placement and functionality of each, an important purpose, for instance of the seat for the director, ofcourse, have to be designed as director to his situation.
It's difficult right, chairs for team / personnel are given the HUGE BOS. Besides a par with other team later, in addition, it gives the effect that's bad for his command, what he said later. We might attack on an even or reprimand dismissal. Why should adjusted with WorkbenchIdeas based on purpose or the position? It's important not unimportant in command to make it have specialist and appear skilled.
Apart from the features or desires an office chair also likes employees as well as a colour that can be spur your inspiration to work and also frequently matched together with the shade of office interiors. Do not underestimate select an office that is cozy chairs because you will find comfy your work's results also facilitates optimal in his work as well as workplace chair will make you forget the time in the work.
Context of Flat Spot Pillow
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Spotspot (spot),USA pronunciation n., v., spot•ted, spot•ting, adj.
- a rounded mark or stain made by foreign matter, as mud, blood, paint, ink, etc.;
a blot or speck.
- something that mars one's character or reputation;
- a small blemish, mole, or lesion on the skin or other surface.
- a small, circumscribed mark caused by disease, allergic reaction, decay, etc.
- a comparatively small, usually roundish, part of a surface differing from the rest in color, texture, character, etc.: a bald spot.
- a place or locality: A monument marks the spot where Washington slept.
- Usually, spots. places of entertainment or sightseeing interest: We went to a few spots to dance and see the floor shows.
- See spot announcement.
- a specific position in a sequence or hierarchy: The choral group has the second spot on the program, right after the dancers. He moved up from second spot to become president of the firm.
- one of various traditional, geometric drawings of a club, diamond, heart, or spade on a playing card for indicating suit and value.
- any playing card from a two through a ten: He drew a jack, a queen, and a three spot.
- a pip, as on dice or dominoes.
- a piece of paper money, almost always indicated as a five- or ten-dollar bill: Can you loan me a five spot until payday?
- Also called spot illustration. a small drawing, usually black and white, appearing within or accompanying a text.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- a small quantity of anything.
- a drink: a spot of tea.
- a small croaker, Leiostomus xanthurus, of the eastern coast of the U.S., used as a food fish.
- spots, [Informal.]commodities, as grain, wool, and soybeans, sold for immediate delivery.
- See spot price.
- [Informal.]spotlight (def. 1).
- hit the high spots, to deal with or include only the major points of interest: With but a limited amount of vacation time, he concentrated on hitting the high spots of Europe.
- hit the spot, to satisfy a want or need, as to quench thirst: Iced tea hits the spot during the hot summer months.
- in a (bad) spot, in an uncomfortable or dangerous predicament: The tourists found themselves in a bad spot after they lost their money in Las Vegas.
- knock spots off, to outdo easily;
- on the spot:
- without delay;
- at the very place in question.
- in a difficult or embarrassing position.
- in a position of being expected to act or to respond in some way.
- to stain or mark with spots: The grease spotted my dress.
- to remove a spot or spots from (clothing), esp. before dry cleaning.
- to sully;
- to mark or diversify with spots or dots, as of color: We spotted the wall with blue paint.
- to detect or recognize;
locate or identify by seeing: to spot a hiding child.
- to place or position on a particular place: to spot a billiard ball.
- to stop (a railroad car) at the exact place required.
- to scatter in various places: to spot chairs here and there in the room.
- spotlight (def. 5).
- to determine (a location) precisely on either the ground or a map.
- to observe (the results of gunfire at or near a target) for the purpose of correcting aim.
- to remove spots from (a negative or print) by covering with opaque color.
- to give or grant a certain margin or advantage to (an opponent): He spotted the tyro 12 points a game. The champion won, although spotting the challenger twenty pounds.
- (in gymnastics) to watch or assist (a performer) in order to prevent injury.
- to lend: Can you spot me twenty for tonight's game?
- to make a spot;
cause a stain: Ink spots badly.
- to become spotted, as some fabrics when spattered with water.
- to serve or act as a spotter.
- [Radio, Television.]
- pertaining to the point of origin of a local broadcast.
- broadcast between announced programs.
- made, paid, delivered, etc., at once: a spot sale; spot goods.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.