This post of Closet Hanger Rack have 4 photos including Mainstays Multi-Function Garment Rack, Black/Silver - Walmart.com, Closet Hanger Rack #2 The Closet Organizing Trouser Rack, Portable Storage Closet Image, Closet Hanger Rack #4 Planning & Ideas : Durable Galvanized Pipe Clothes Rack Galvanized Pipe Clothes Rack Pipe Furniture‚ Diy Clothes Rack‚ Industrial Garment Rack And Planning .. Here are the images:
Closet Hanger Rack was posted at August 29, 2017 at 2:07 pm. This blog post is posted on the Closet category. Closet Hanger Rack is tagged with Closet Hanger Rack, Closet, Hanger, Rack..Everybody knows that Closet Hanger Rack shade is one for making a beautiful bedroom layout of the most critical elements. Colour is an essential part for generating , designing or remodeling models, thus choosing the shades that are right must be carefully considered.
As previously mentioned in the previous article, the color may push effect on interaction, understanding and emotion. Therefore, you must spend particular awareness in choosing the colour that is right to your family bedrooms.
The bed room is really a retreat where we sleep when we are exhausted, a position where we sleep, tired of the daily schedule, or simply when we are sick. The bedroom could be the place wherever we wished examine a favorite novel to be alone or simply remain muted. Bedrooms should be a place that may make us feel comfortable.
Meaning of Closet Hanger Rack
Closetclos•et (kloz′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, enclosed recess, or cabinet for storing clothing, food, utensils, etc.
- a small private room, esp. one used for prayer, meditation, etc.
- a state or condition of secrecy or carefully guarded privacy: Some conservatives remain in the closet except on election day. Gay liberation has encouraged many gay people to come out of the closet.
- See water closet.
- suited for use or enjoyment in privacy: closet reflections; closet prayer.
- engaged in private study or speculation;
unpractical: a closet thinker with no practical experience.
- being or functioning as such in private;
secret: a closet anarchist.
- to shut up in a private room for a conference, interview, etc. (usually used in the passive voice): The Secretary of State was closeted with the senator for three hours in a tense session.
Hangerhang•er (hang′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a shoulder-shaped frame with a hook at the top, usually of wire, wood, or plastic, for draping and hanging a garment when not in use.
- a part of something by which it is hung, as a loop on a garment.
- a contrivance on which things are hung, as a hook.
- a double-hinged device linking the chassis with the leaf springs on vehicles having solid axles.
- a light saber of the 17th and 18th centuries, often worn by sailors.
- a person who hangs something.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.