The post of Cord Chair have 6 photos it's including The Cord Chair By Jacques Guillon, Cord Chair #2 Pair Of Cord Chairs By Jacques Guillon 2, Jacques Guillon Cord Chair 1, Cord Chair Photo Gallery #4 Cord-chair23 ., 158_cord_chair_sketch Cord-chair01 Cord-chair02 ., Attractive Cord Chair Ideas #6 158_cord_chair_sketch Cord-chair01 .. Here are the attachments:
The blog post of Cord Chair was posted on July 21, 2017 at 6:57 pm. This blog post is published in the Chair category. Cord Chair is tagged with Cord Chair, Cord, Chair..Cord Chair design has become a favored design of lots of people for their property. The look is classy, glance that was modern and straightforward has captivated many people to apply for their occupancy. Getting a modern look that is contemporary beautiful? The furniture is made for contemporary layout design comes with an intriguing quality.
Currently with contemporary modern interior-design, room is made vivid and available with day light inside the area. Choose flooring material that is white to ensure that light can be shown around the area in the house. Furthermore utilize glass instead of large windows, wall content and skylights to create in day light up to feasible in house.
The style design fixtures provide the impression of straightforward and sunshine while in the room's remaining appearance. This is acquired from the use of an line that was straight touse white shade so pleased lighting and clean. Another content used is glass product which is reflective and clear to give the more modern's impression.
Essence of Cord Chair
Cordcord (kôrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a string or thin rope made of several strands braided, twisted, or woven together.
- a small, flexible, insulated cable.
- a ribbed fabric, esp. corduroy.
- a cordlike rib on the surface of cloth.
- any influence that binds or restrains: cord of marriage.
- a cordlike structure: the spinal cord; umbilical cord.
- a unit of volume used chiefly for fuel wood, now generally equal to 128 cu. ft. (3.6 cu. m), usually specified as 8 ft. long, 4 ft. wide, and 4 ft. high (2.4 m × 1.2 m × 1.2 m). Abbr.: cd, cd.
- a hangman's rope.
- to bind or fasten with a cord or cords.
- to pile or stack up (wood) in cords.
- to furnish with a cord.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.