Hi peoples, this attachment is about Sweet As Can BEE ( Bumble Bee Baby Shower Favors #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 990 x 743. It's file size is just 137 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Bumble Bee Baby Shower Favors.
Connotation of Sweet As Can BEE
Sweetsweet (swēt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not bitter, sour, or salt.
- not rancid or stale;
fresh: This milk is still sweet.
- not salt or salted: sweet butter.
- pleasing to the ear;
making a delicate, pleasant, or agreeable sound;
- pleasing or fresh to the smell;
- pleasing or agreeable;
kind or gracious, as a person, action, etc.
- easily managed;
done or effected without effort.
- (of wine) not dry;
containing unfermented, natural sugar.
- (of a cocktail) made with a greater proportion of vermouth than usual.
- sentimental, cloying, or unrealistic: a sweet painting of little kittens.
- (of air) fresh;
free from odor, staleness, excess humidity, noxious gases, etc.
- free from acidity or sourness, as soil.
- devoid of corrosive or acidic substances.
- (of fuel oil or gas) containing no sulfur compounds.
- (of jazz or big band music) performed with a regular beat, moderate tempo, lack of improvisation, and an emphasis on warm tone and clearly outlined melody.
- sweet on, infatuated with;
in love with: He's sweet on her.
- in a sweet manner;
- a sweet flavor, smell, or sound;
- something that is sweet or causes or gives a sweet flavor, smell, or sound.
- candied sweet potatoes.
- (in direct address) sweetheart.
- sweets, pie, cake, candy, and other foods high in sugar content.
- [Chiefly Brit.]
- a piece of candy;
sweetmeat or bonbon.
- a sweet dish or dessert, as a pudding or tart.
- something pleasant to the mind or feelings.
- a beloved person.
- (in direct address) darling;
Asas1 (az; unstressed əz),USA pronunciation adv.
- to the same degree, amount, or extent;
equally: I don't think it's as hot and humid today as it was yesterday.
- for example;
for instance: Some flowers, as the rose, require special care.
- thought to be or considered to be: the square as distinct from the rectangle; the church as separate from the state.
- in the manner (directed, agreed, promised, etc.): She sang as promised. He left as agreed.
- as well. See well 1 (def. 11).
- as well as. See well 1 (def. 12).
- (used correlatively after an adjective or adverb prec. by an adverbial phrase, the adverbial as, or another adverb) to such a degree or extent that: It came out the same way as it did before. You are as good as you think you are.
- (without antecedent) in the degree, manner, etc., of or that: She's good as gold. Do as we do.
- at the same time that;
when: as you look away.
because: As you are leaving last, please turn out the lights.
- though: Questionable as it may be, we will proceed.
- with the result or purpose: He said it in a voice so loud as to make everyone stare.
- [Informal.](in dependent clauses) that: I don't know as I do.
- [Midland and Southern U.S. and Brit. Dial.]than.
- as … as, (used to express similarity or equality in a specified characteristic, condition, etc., as between one person or thing and another): as rich as Croesus.
- as far as, to the degree or extent that: It is an excellent piece of work, as far as I can tell.
- as for or to, with respect to;
in reference to: As for staying away, I wouldn't think of it.
- as good as:
- equivalent to;
practically: as good as new.
- true to;
trustworthy as: as good as his word.
- as how, [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]that;
whether: He allowed as how it was none of my business. I don't know as how I ought to interfere.
- as if or though, as it would be if: It was as if the world had come to an end.
- as is, in whatever condition something happens to be, esp. referring to something offered for sale in a flawed, damaged, or used condition: We bought the table as is.
- as it were, in a way;
so to speak: He became, as it were, a man without a country.
- as long as. See long1 (def. 39).
- as of, beginning on;
on and after;
from: This price is effective as of June 23.
- as regards, with regard or reference to;
concerning: As regards the expense involved, it is of no concern to him.
- as such:
- as being what is indicated;
in that capacity: An officer of the law, as such, is entitled to respect.
- in itself or in themselves: The position, as such, does not appeal to him, but the salary is a lure.
- as yet, up to the present time;
until now: As yet, no one has thought of a solution.
- (used relatively) that;
which (usually prec. by such or the same): I have the same trouble as you had.
- a fact that: She did her job well, as can be proved by the records.
- [New England, Midland, and Southern U.S.]who;
that: Them as has gets.
- in the role, function, or status of: to act as leader.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
BEEbee1 (bē),USA pronunciation n.
- any hymenopterous insect of the superfamily Apoidea, including social and solitary species of several families, as the bumblebees, honeybees, etc.
- the common honeybee, Apis mellifera.
- a community social gathering in order to perform some task, engage in a contest, etc.: a sewing bee; a spelling bee; a husking bee.
- have a bee in one's bonnet:
- to be obsessed with one idea.
- to have eccentric or fanciful ideas or schemes: Our aunt obviously has a bee in her bonnet, but we're very fond of her.
- put the bee on, [Informal.]to try to obtain money from, as for a loan or donation: My brother just put the bee on me for another $10.
- the bee's knees, [Older Slang.](esp. in the 1920s) a person or thing that is wonderful, great, or marvelous: Her new roadster is simply the bee's knees.
Perhaps this has been some time because you've visited a thrift-store, or even you've never visited one? You will basically lose, in that case. Frequently they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally it is possible to report some lounge is great enough.
It might look differently when inside your home and in comparison to examples while some may seem perfect inside the store. It is no problem finding swatches at your home improvement store, or simply just have an image of one's trial for comparison items to prevent this from occurring.
Make sure you obtain at the store if you decide to buy a Sweet As Can BEE ( Bumble Bee Baby Shower Favors #2). Before they purchase goods many people don't want to check the goods. Challenging to displace the furniture in some furniture shops. Carry examples of hues when you shop for classical and traditional fixtures.